10 More Funny Beer Names
A few weeks ago I listed a few of my favorite funny beer names. You can find that piece here.
The problem is that there are so many more hilarious names out there, so for your consideration, I present another 10.
1. Tramp Stamp, Clown Shoes, Belgian IPA, 7%.
2. Soft Dookie, Evil Twin Brewing, Imperial Stout, 10.4%.
3. Don’t Beer The Reaper, Oskar Blues, Oktoberfest, 7.7%.
4. Modus Hoperandi, Ska Brewing Co., IPA, 6.8%.
5. Up Pip’s Kriek, Funky Buddha Brewing, American Sour Ale, 5.4%.
6. Strikes Bock (Empire Strikes Bock), Empire Brewing Company, Mai-Bock, 6.5%.
7. He’Brew Funky Jewbelation, Shmaltz Brewing Company, American Wild Ale, 9.4%.
8. Rastafa Rye Ale, Blue Point Brewing Company, Rye Ale, 7.5%.
9. Motor Boat, SweetWater Brewing Company, ESB, 5.6%.
10. Doggy Style, Flying Dog Brewery, Pale Ale, 5.5%.
Let me know of any more beers that you think I should’ve included below.
(Slider image credit:123rf.com)
Latest posts by David Hildenbrand (see all)
- Brewery review: The Tank Brewing Company - May 8, 2017
- Event Preview: MIA Beer Co’s 2nd anniversary party - February 22, 2017
- Best looking beer labels: part 4 - August 29, 2016
- The 7 best jazz themed beers - May 2, 2016
- The best looking beer labels: Part 3 - April 11, 2016