Is Biscayne Block Boyz Miami’s Magnum Opus?
Miami’s public transportation has always been a fucked up affair. Back in the late ‘90s I saw a UFO while waiting to catch a bus from Sweetwater to Downtown Miami I know I wasn’t crazy because this Jehovah Witness bitch saw it too. Up until now that had been the weirdest shit I’d seen when it came to ANYTHING public transportation. Well that’s all changed thanks to Miami natives Otto Von Shirach and AholSniffsGlue’s new video collaboration – Biscayne Block Boyz. The video is fucking ace and shows that there’s truly no place like the 305.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017