Capitán Kafka “No So Pank Pio Se Socio?” Review
Capitán Kafka is an anti-political catchy pop punk band from Paraguay. Paraguayan pop punk you say? Hell the fuck yes! They remind me of mid 90’s bands like Carter Peace Mission and Tiltwheel but sung in Spanish of course. No So Pank Pio Se Socio‘s themes vary from the country’s infamous electoral fraud to “what could’ve been” sappy love songs. I highly recommend this record to our bilingual readers.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- Another Music Podcast Episode 311 – Deaf Poets - August 14, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 310 – The GAZMS - July 30, 2017
- Three Things To Do In the Tri-County This Weekend! 07-29-17 - July 28, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 309 – Dénudés - July 19, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 308 – Joe Koontz (MC1 / AAA) - June 8, 2017