Capitán Kafka “No So Pank Pio Se Socio?” Review
Capitán Kafka is an anti-political catchy pop punk band from Paraguay. Paraguayan pop punk you say? Hell the fuck yes! They remind me of mid 90’s bands like Carter Peace Mission and Tiltwheel but sung in Spanish of course. No So Pank Pio Se Socio‘s themes vary from the country’s infamous electoral fraud to “what could’ve been” sappy love songs. I highly recommend this record to our bilingual readers.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017