Capitán Kafka “No So Pank Pio Se Socio?” Review
Capitán Kafka is an anti-political catchy pop punk band from Paraguay. Paraguayan pop punk you say? Hell the fuck yes! They remind me of mid 90’s bands like Carter Peace Mission and Tiltwheel but sung in Spanish of course. No So Pank Pio Se Socio‘s themes vary from the country’s infamous electoral fraud to “what could’ve been” sappy love songs. I highly recommend this record to our bilingual readers.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- MOVIE NIGHT INSTANT SCREENING: Nevermind Citizen Kane… Here’s SWAMP APE! - May 16, 2017
- SHOW PREVIEW: PEARS at Propaganda in Lake Worth 05-18-17 - May 9, 2017
- SHOW PREVIEW: Shonen Knife at Churchill’s Pub 05-05-17 - May 3, 2017
- 8 NEW RECORDS THAT YOU NEED TO JUMP ON NOW - April 19, 2017
- SHOW REVIEW: Colombia’s I.R.A. at Kreepy Tiki 03-05-17 - March 5, 2017