#Debauch2015 Interview: Carla X
Photo by Neil Cohen Photography
Carla X is no stranger to amazing South Florida parties and is often considered a force to be reckoned with in the alternative/industrial nightclub scene. Beside dancing Carla is also a talented makeup artist, cosmetologist, gun aficionado and just a really funny human being. I had the pleasure of chatting with Ms. X outside of the Alchemist coffee house in Wilton Manors.
TuffGnarl.com’s 2nd Annual Rock & Roll Debauch is this Saturday, August 22 at Churchill’s Pub (5501 NE Second Ave, Miami, FL). The show starts at 7 p.m. Admission costs $8 at the door. Use the hashtag #Debauch2015 to follow or talk about this event on social media.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017