Infera Bruo “Desolate Unknown” Review
From the bowels of Satan’s dried smegma comes Boston’s death metal outfit Infera Bruo. Darker than Jeffrey Dahmer’s soul and with a sound bigger than John Holme’s cock, Infera Bruo isn’t fucking around. If you like early Norwegian black metal you’ll worship these guys. At 7 tracks and totaling a brutal 49:08 minutes Desolate Unknown bringth the metal! For fans of Darkthrone and Enslaved. Desolate Unknown has a limited 50 black on black cassettes. Buy this shit now! DEATH TO FALSE METAL!
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 314 – Chris May (The Hanging Judge) - October 17, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 313 – Ashley Reda - October 5, 2017
- Remembering Miami Independent Film Director Joel Sotolongo - September 28, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 312 – Octo Gato - August 28, 2017