From the bowels of Satan’s dried smegma comes Boston’s death metal outfit Infera Bruo. Darker than Jeffrey Dahmer’s soul and with a sound bigger than John Holme’s cock, Infera Bruo isn’t fucking around. If you like early Norwegian black metal you’ll worship these guys. At 7 tracks and totaling a brutal 49:08 minutes Desolate Unknown bringth the metal! For fans of Darkthrone and Enslaved. Desolate Unknown has a limited 50 black on black cassettes. Buy this shit now! DEATH TO FALSE METAL!
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017