Interview: Former N.Y. governor candidate Warren Redlich challenges police checkpoints
Warren Redlich is a community staple in Boca Raton. He runs the local online community newspaper West Boca News, is a criminal defense attorney and dabbles as a real estate agent on occasion. He is also the founder of Fair DUI, an organization made up primarily of lawyers and advocates against unreasonable searches and seizures. They claim that police checkpoints are illegal under the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Redlich was the Libertarian candidate for governor of New York in 2010. He collected 48,386 votes, more than any Libertarian governor candidate in New York history and the only time any Libertarian gubernatorial candidate has even come close to automatic ballot access.
Below is my three-part video interview with Mr. Redlich.
Warren Redlich Founder of Fair DUI / West Boca News Part 1
Warren Redlich Founder of Fair DUI / West Boca News Part 2
Warren Redlich Founder of Fair DUI / West Boca News Part 3
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017