Introducing Orlando’s Sacred Owls!
Punk rockers. Political assassins. Paranoid freaks. CharlieMotherfuckingBronson obsessed. All true. All lies. All run-on sentences, dangling participles and gerunds. Orlando’s Sacred Owls hide their fears of big governance within erratic garage punk numbers that will take you back to that summer of ’93 when things were good and tinged with a little bit of hardcore.
This coming Saturday, September 20th will be this website’s first live music event and the all-knowing, all-seeing Sacred Owls will be doing it live alongside locals the Jellyfish Brothers, The Riot Act, the Sandratz, Bleubird and Killmama. The always on point DJ Skidmark will fill in the gaps while sultry vixens Carla X and Isobel Devi entertain with some go go dancing!
Here are some tracks by those savvy birds of prey.
Sacred Owls – “Death Wish”
Sacred Owls – “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here”
The Sybarite Pig, JoltRadio.org, Laser Wolf and Tuffgnarl.com present An Evening of Rock & Roll Debauch! Featuring the Sacred Owls, Jellyfish Brothers, Bleubird, the Riot Act, Sandratz, Killmama and DJ Skidmark at 8 p.m. on Saturday, September 20 at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 NE 2 AVE, Miami. $8 at the door. Call 305-757-1807 or visit churchillspub.com.
Latest posts by Abel Folgar (see all)
- Miami MCs to do battle in Orlando this weekend - February 24, 2016
- Miami Mini Maker Faire 2016 – bigger, better and looking to connect with you - February 18, 2016
- Philanthropy Miami 2016 “Shark Tank” - February 16, 2016
- Check out Intercourse’s new track: “Pyramid Scheme/Friday the 13th (Pt. 2)” - February 11, 2016
- Album Review: Broken Talent – Rules No One - February 4, 2016