This review is solely for the Kobanes side of this split 7 inch with the Prozacs. Let me clear the air and say that I’ve never been a fan of the style of pop punk the Kobanes dish out. But holy fuck shit wow, this split is easily the greatest thing this band has ever done. I’d go as far as saying it’s a stronger release in the realm of ‘Pop Punk’ bands than say Teenage Bottlerocket‘s last effort,-Freak Out!. Ballsy and to the point the Kobanes FINALLY deliver.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017