Las Marlenes Digital 7″ Review
What’s there not to like about 3 cute Spanish girls that dress up like super heroines and play surfy-garage punk? Las Marlenes are catchy as hell. Their 4 song Bandcamp album which I’m referring to as a digital seven-inch is chuck full of old school lo-fi garage punk with hooks ala Japan’s The 18.104.22.168’s. Best of all the songs are short bursts of energy leaving you wanting more. And yes the costumes help their cause in a kawaii comic book cosplay kind of way. The world NEEDS Las Marlenes.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017