5 NEW RECORDS THAT YOU NEED TO JUMP ON NOW
Every other week I write micro blurb reviews of amazing new music and records. Below is the latest batch of music that you need to check out.
Ghoul – Dungeon Bastards
As blasphemous as this is going to sound, just bear with me — everything Gwar stands for, Ghoul has been doing far better for years now. This record further proves my point. Brilliant from beginning to end.
The Vapids – Suburban Reptiles
“Ramonescore” is such a shitty name for a genre of music. What happened to just calling it pop punk? Oh, that’s right, the term “pop punk” was hijacked by a bunch of shitty bands that didn’t want to get beat up for playing emo. I’m getting sidetracked here. The point I was trying to make is Suburban Reptiles by The Vapids sounds like what pop punk used to sound like before it was hijacked by little shitty white boys singing about their feelings and wanting to slice their wrists.
Charmpit – Snorkel
Grim Deeds – If The Shoe Fits
Just listen to this. I don’t have words for how good this is. Bitchin’ guitars and ’80s metal riffs. This has to be a super group. There’s no way shit like this magically came out of a basement or garage on its own.
The Venus Flytraps – Clamp Down
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 314 – Chris May (The Hanging Judge) - October 17, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 313 – Ashley Reda - October 5, 2017
- Remembering Miami Independent Film Director Joel Sotolongo - September 28, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 312 – Octo Gato - August 28, 2017