Ep. 310 The GAZMS
This past Friday I chatted with the boys from The GAZMS in front of a live “studio” audience at Ft. Lauderdale’s Laser Wolf. We talked potato chips, Miami’s Fulltime Motherfucker / Sandratz’s “rock off” feud and talked shit about everyone’s favorite avant-garde noise asshole – Rat Bastard. They played a few songs (my apologies in advance for the horrible mix of the songs. We’re lofi out of necessity not because we’re cool.) Overall a good time was had. Hope you enjoy.
All photos by Ian Witlen. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 314 – Chris May (The Hanging Judge) - October 17, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 313 – Ashley Reda - October 5, 2017