R.I.P. Clarence Reid, aka Blowfly
There isn’t much that I can add to the conversation concerning the death of Clarence Reid, aka Blowfly.
He was a musical legend and a pioneer and he will be missed by a great many and many more will never experience him live and have him point that insanely long middle finger at them while uttering one of his trademark dick-killing curses.
If he’s gone to Heaven, he’ll have the angels in stitches.
If he’s gone to Hell, he’ll drive the Devil crazy with observational parodies and tunes of life there.
Wherever he’s gone, he’ll be sure to brighten up their day.
Let’s rap dirty one final time.
Latest posts by Abel Folgar (see all)
- Miami MCs to do battle in Orlando this weekend - February 24, 2016
- Miami Mini Maker Faire 2016 – bigger, better and looking to connect with you - February 18, 2016
- Philanthropy Miami 2016 “Shark Tank” - February 16, 2016
- Check out Intercourse’s new track: “Pyramid Scheme/Friday the 13th (Pt. 2)” - February 11, 2016
- Album Review: Broken Talent – Rules No One - February 4, 2016