I spent this last Friday the 13th at ShockPop ComicCon in Ft. Lauderdale enjoying interesting panels, checking out great artists and running into familiar faces.
I was also able to sit down and have a nice conversation with the man behind the burnt face and claw: Robert Englund.
Hear from the “Dream Master” himself below.
Latest posts by Adam Huss (see all)
- #Debauch2015 Interview: Reluctance - August 20, 2015
- Event Review: Ronin Pro Wrestling 6 - June 3, 2015
- Review: UPROAR Pro Wrestling presents First Strike 2015! - April 9, 2015
- VIDEO: Interview with Horror Legend Robert Englund - February 24, 2015
- REVIEW: Ronin Pro Wrestling III – Part One - December 11, 2014