The Little Richards J-Bone / Big Creep Single
The Little Richards are from Northshore, Massachusetts and they play fun garagy pop punk. I like ’em. Not as much as say the Mean Jeans but the Little Richards are a pretty solid group with good melodies. The vocals are a tad too lo-fi noisy for my tastes. Of the two tracks J-Bone wins the round. Check out the tracks below.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 314 – Chris May (The Hanging Judge) - October 17, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 313 – Ashley Reda - October 5, 2017
- Remembering Miami Independent Film Director Joel Sotolongo - September 28, 2017