The Little Richards J-Bone / Big Creep Single
The Little Richards are from Northshore, Massachusetts and they play fun garagy pop punk. I like ’em. Not as much as say the Mean Jeans but the Little Richards are a pretty solid group with good melodies. The vocals are a tad too lo-fi noisy for my tastes. Of the two tracks J-Bone wins the round. Check out the tracks below.
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017