The Good: A solid hors d’oeuvres of songs that’ll make you want to hear more from the band.
The Bad: Vocals on “Year of the Troll” could’ve been a little louder/less muffled. I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel folks. This record is the tits.
The Ugly: The lack of previous singles – Out of Touch and Fukushima Fishnets
Best tracks: Quicksand, Chameleona
Catch The Wombombs’ CD release show Friday August 3rd at Las Rosas in Miami. Info at: https://www.facebook.com/events/199776080717619
Latest posts by Chuck Livid (see all)
- REVIEW: The Wombombs “S/T” EP - August 3, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 317 – Hurricane Party - May 9, 2018
- T.G. EXCLUSIVE: The Wombombs – “Fukushima Fishnets” Music Video & Interview - March 23, 2018
- Another Music Podcast Episode 315 – The Shakers - December 31, 2017
- Another Music Podcast Episode 303 – Joanna Angel - November 8, 2017